Sunday, December 12, 2010

Brownlow Family Christmas

The Christmas Season has begun...we headed over, last weekend, to Odessa for the Brownlow Christmas. We had a blast hanging out and the kiddos always have fun. Here are a few pictures of the party. The first pictures are of the kiddos right before we left. We were hoping to get a good picture for our Christmas Card...They are in the mail! You will just have to wait to see which picture we used!

I think he loves her!!! So Cute!!!


Sweet Kiddos!!!
Daddy is so silly!!!
This is Cory's grandmother @ Josh and Brandy's house.
Granny, Marti, and Abagayle
Kelsey, Evan and Abagayle
Everyone...Brandy is in the kitchen and I am taking the picture

Uncle Josh, Papa, and Marti
Uncle Josh playing with the kids toys......
and Parker
Parker and Evan
A.K.A. Double Touble
Kelsey and Abagayle watching a movie
that they just got for Christmas.

Hope you have all your shopping done.?. I still need a few! YIKES! I spent all day Saturday shopping. Town was super busy! Evan went to the movies with Uncle Chad, Aunt Amber, and the boys to see Megaminds in 3D. Today was church....now we are just resting. I have one more full week and two days before Christmas Break. I think I can....I think I can!

Remember to just smile when you are standing in a LONG shopping line.....
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment