Sunday, April 10, 2011

Random Pictures

I have changed the blog for Easter. Look at that little man at the top of the blog. Evan was almost 2 in that photo. So Sweet!

Here are a few random pictures from the last few weeks. I will be posting Marti's birthday pictures soon.
Walking up and down the aisles at church
Marti and Nana
Being silly
Cool Hat!
I AM THE PRINCESS! She will NOT ride any other way. LOL
Silly Kiddos-they have too much fun together!


Evan made a hide out....he is watching a movie under there
Ready for the swimming party
The kiddos and pawpaw
Baby chicks!

We have just a few more weeks of school! YAY! I am SUPER ready for summer. Just me and the kiddos hanging out everyday! The kiddos have Spring pictures and Marti's one year old pictures next Saturday. Then we are having a family get together for Easter. Should be tons of fun! And my 30th birthday is right around the corner! Cory's birthday is on Wednesday. I asked Evan, "What should we get dad for his birthday?" Evan, "He needs underwear, so he can wear them on his head!" LOL-Evan thought that was pretty funny! And as soon as he saw his daddy, he tells him everything we talked about. Evan you are just like your daddy....CAN NOT keep a secret!!!

Have a great week!
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment