Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just Hanging Out

I hope everyone is staying warm.?. We had a little snow, but the temperature was the worst part....so COLD. Which just makes you want to stay home and cuddled up by the fire. We ended up having 3 days of late starts at school. So we get to keep our 3 day weekend coming up. I am thankful for that.

Cory's dad came down this week (he comes just about every Tuesday to see us and to play with the grandkids) to have supper with us and it was his birthday. Usually we go out to eat, but with the weather being SO COLD, I did not want to get the kiddos out. I really didn't want to be out in the cold either! So, I fixed homemade stew, cornbread, and a yummy chocolate cake for dessert. It hit the spot! Evan even sang Happpy Birthday to PawPaw.....it was too cute!

Happy SuperBowl Sunday to you! Hope your team wins. Cory is pulling for Greenbay. We will see. Have fun and be safe!!! I will leave you with a few pictures!

I got our family pictures framed...finally!
I think they look great!

I LOVE Oreos!

Silly Boy!

Marti loves playing in brother's room. She thinks it is
the coolest place to be. If the door is shut where she can
not get in there, she cries.

Evan and Marti having a good ole time in the tent.


LOOK....they have the same facial expression. That's funny!


LOVE this picture.

Time to snuggle up by the fire.
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment