Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cute Kiddos

Here are a few random pictures from the last couple of weeks. Since, we have been sick, I really haven't had a ton of energy to take lots of pictures. We are feeling a little better. Evan had pink eye this week, for the first time ever! It wasn't too bad! Cory is on the road to recovery after having the flu and my body is slowly (I mean SLOWLY) recovering from whatever I had. I hope all the sickness is gone for awhile! I will be THANKFUL, I will be THANKFUL...Okay, so back to the pictures....Have a great week.

The bible lesson today at church was about Joseph's coat and the brothers that
sold him into slavery. The kiddos made "coats"

YUMMO!
I love my sister!
Please, Mom???

My new favorite thing, French Fries!!!

Cheese!

Hahahahahaha...co cute

Enjoying the warm sunshine.
It was so nice Thursday afternoon.


I love taking a bath! Splash!
Look at the little hair sticking up.


Lift up your eyes,
Lift up your eyes.
You giver of life!

Crys

If you read our blog, you know that I mentioned something new going on...(Mistake/Live)
The adventure as began .....I will have more details soon, so stayed tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment