Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm back.....sortof

I have really been lacking in motivation lately. The kiddos went back to school last week.:( I had big plans to go to school everyday and get all this stuff done. Nope! I decided to stay at school two SHORT days and go pick up the kiddos early. I have to get myself used to the quietness again. ITS HARD!!! I will get there and I will have every thing ready for school to start. Where did our summer go! We had such a lovely summer!!! Here are a few pictures from the 4th of July. Better Late!
The Children's Parade










I think my blogging break is over, but no promises!:)
Happy Wednesday to ya!

Crys
Oh! I plan to change the blog background. These pictures fit too well with the current one to change it today. Ok, I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment