Sunday, August 21, 2011

School Time!

Tomorrow is the day! School is in session! I am excited for the new year. Meet the Teacher was this past Thursday night and it's always fun to see the faces of the students coming into your class. Looks like I am going to have another wonderful group of kiddos! Marti and Evan had a blast playing in mom's room...


Momma's smart boy!
I'm ready for 1st grade!

I'm in charge!

Hanging out at home
BOO!
Lipstick, anyone? Girlfriend loves make-up!
Game time
Like my new hat?
So Sweet...reading to sister!
Hide! Mom has the camera!

Fun times!
Helping mom paint

Hope everyone has a wonderful week. When you think about it pray and lift up all the teachers and students returning to school tomorrow. Blessing for a Great Year!!!

I will not fear the war, I will not fear the storm. My help is on its way.

Our God is Able!

Crys

2 comments:

  1. I hope your first couple of weeks back at school have been great! I have been a little jealous hearing about friends going back to school, and seeing the kiddos playing on the playground in my neighborhood. This will be my first year in the past eight to not teach. :( I know it will be a blessing for us though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been a very busy two weeks! I have 23 little bodies this year, but we have adjusted and are having a blast. I bet it is weird not to be teaching this year-once little Ryan gets here, I PROMISE it will not bother you at all. Glad you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete