Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Few Cute Stories



Today is Hat Day at school, but before we could leave...
Evan says, "Mom I have to ride my horse first."

Evan loves Toy Story, so the Woody Hat was a must!

Marti- 7 weeks old today!
Sleeping about 6 or 7 hours at night!
(I am super excited about that.)
Starting to smile when you talk to her




Super Hero

Oh Wait! Aunt Amber stopped by she has to be a Super Hero too!!

Aunt Amber finally got to hold Marti for more than a minute.
Evan thinks when Aunt Amber comes over, she comes just to play with him.
(I don't know how he ever got that idea..... Aunt Amber!)
Story:
Amber came over Tuesday to have Cory look at her computer. It was time for Marti to have her bath, so Amber and Evan followed me into the bathroom. Here's the conservation..

Amber - Evan is Marti going to get a bath?

Evan - Amber come play with me.

Amber - In a minute I am watching sister get a bath.

Evan - Well, mom is washing her. (Translation - Amber you are not busy and you came to play with me...I will share mom and dad, but I will not share Aunt Amber!!)

Amber and I laughed so hard.


Oh- the IPAD!
If you know Cory he loves Apple Computers and all their toys.
Cory got an ipad a few days after Marti was born, played on it a few days.....
Then Little Man figured out how to watch all
the cartoons he wanted and Cory has not got to touch it since.

See its easy!


Lots of Love,

The Brownlows

No comments:

Post a Comment