Friday, May 28, 2010

Shopping Adventure

Aww...... the kiddos are napping. I got the house picked up and the last load of laundry in the washer. Now its time for me to catch up on e-mail messages and rest a bit. We had a fun morning, Evan needed new shoes (I think we buy new shoes every 3 months. The kid just keeps growing!) and so we hit the town for a little shopping action. Of course trying to get two kids and me ready is an adventure in itself. It has been an adjustment going from one to two kids, but we are having so much fun with them. Marti woke up this morning so happy and just smiling, so I got the camera out hoping to catch one of her cute smiles. NOPE didn't happen-30 minutes later I decided we better get going. So here are a few pictures of our morning.


Trying to catch a smile..this is all I could get!


Marti's new toy!!

Evan can always find something at Toys R Us!!
Oh-how we love Mickey Mouse!!


The NEW shoes!
Evan loves to go get new shoes. We go to the same place every time, Terry's Kids Shoes.
The little old ladies, that work there, are so sweet.
They always measure the kiddos feet to see exactly what size they need.
Evan thinks that is so cool.
Today the lady said, "Hi Evan" and Evan replied, "This is my new sister."
He is such a proud big brother.


Ready to go shopping!!!


Hope you have a wonderful and safe weekend!!!

Lots of Love,
The Brownlows

No comments:

Post a Comment