Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Pool is Open

Summer is here and our pool is finally open! We have a GREAT pool in our
neighborhood. Evan will have his birthday party at our pool, which is just a few weeks away. Sigh....3 Wow! We have two large pools and two kid pools plus a club house. Its only 2 blocks from our house, so we can just walk there. The school I teach at is right across the street which is great because the kiddos will go to my school and when they are older they can just walk home. We live in a great area and we love it. I will have to post a few pictures of our house later.

Evan had so much fun Saturday. We spent a couple hours swimming then
headed home to grill some steaks. Evan loves the water so when we got home he wanted the slip n slide out. He slept really good last night. LOL

Today is Sunday, we had plans to go to Lubbock after church to see mom and take Evan to Joyland. Marti was going to spend the day snuggling with her nana and Evan was going to have mom and dad all to himself. Oh- and of course ride the train!! HE LOVES TRAINS!!! But.... as I was in the middle of getting two kiddos ready and myself Cory sends me a text message from church saying "I have an ear ache and I feel drunk." So I call him and say, "I think you have an ear infection, come home." See our church has 3 services and Cory is the music sound guy so he is at church from 7 -1 every Sunday. The kiddos and I come later, for now anyway, I teach Sunday school and work the check in desk, but since I just had a baby I took a little break, I will start back in July. Anyway........I called one of those emergency clinics, thank goodness they were open. Cory came through the door walking with his head to the side because of the pain. I send him back out the door, he gets all the way to the clinic and oops he forgot his wallet. So he calls and I give all the insurance information over the phone, I'm glad Marti was taking her morning nap and Evan was playing. Cory finally calls, after seeing the doctor, he has an inner ear infection and a lot of sinus build up. 1 shot later and 140 dollars worth of meds, he is napping. Just let me tell you he has had this sinus junk for 2 weeks and mister I don't need to go to the doctor has learned his lesson. GO to the doctor !!!! Hopefully he will feel better soon and we can plan another weekend trip to Lubbock.
Guess me and the kiddos will find something to get into today after they nap.

I think I need a nap now!!

Smiles,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment