Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fun Times

Here are a few cute pictures from our weekend...I have the cutest video of Evan and Marti, but I haven't figured out how to upload it yet....I am working on it!! We had a wonderful weekend. Shopping, park, Family Fun Night at Church, and just hanging out!!! Enjoy!!!



The kids in their New Shoes!!! Marti got white KEDS....I love KEDS!
Evan got Nikes(He didn't grow out of the other ones, it was
just time for a new pair)...He was running and jumping all over the store...
Mom, "I can run fast with these shoes."
Halloween Pictures
Uncle Chad's Mask
Passing out candy! He LOVED it!
He would open the door before they got to the door.

He got a little grumpy....




Have a great week!

There may be pain in the night
But the JOY comes in the morning
And when the oceans rage
I don't have to be afraid
Because I know that you love me
Your love never fails...

Crys






No comments:

Post a Comment