Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ready for a Break!

Where to begin.... We have had a wild couple of weeks. Both kids have had the tummy bug. Evan is SLOWLY getting over it. Plus, he had some type of allergic reaction that caused him to break out in HIVES! (Possibly Nuts) Very scary!! After a trip to the ER, he seems to be feeling better. They put him on two types of meds which make his tummy ache a little.....Not fun! We met with his doctor this week and she suggested allergy testing. (Step 1 in narrowing things down) So this morning we headed to the hospital for blood work. I was super nervous! Evan did GREAT..he didn't even cry. The nurses were so wonderful and I was very thankful for their kind words to Evan. It will be about a week before we know any thing. We have to carry an Epi-pen with us now and send one to school with Evan. I hope we have some answers by the end of next week. We are so ready for him to just FEEL good!!! Cory and I have missed a ton of work the last few weeks but when it comes to our kids, you do what you must do. We are leaving town for a couple of days and are very much looking forward to hanging out with family and just relaxing for awhile. With that said, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and remember all that you do have.

We will be Thankful and Praise Him, for He is good!
You make all things work together for my good!
Crystal

I almost forgot.......Marti started crawling last week. I was so Thankful that I was home, Evan was sick, to catch it all on video! All you hear in the background is Evan saying,"Mom, sissy is doing it!" and then he let out this grand laugh. My heart just melted! God knows a Mother's Heart! .......Now Miss Marti has figured out how to pull up.....WATCH OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment