Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a LOT like Christmas.....

Time is just flying by....Well, we have been sick with the tummy bug. Marti got it first and was the last to get over it. Poor baby! It has been a long 6 days. But on the bright side, I stayed home with the kiddos most of the week. It was just lovely!!! We are feeling much better and hope the kiddos have a great day at school tomorrow. I haven't decided if I am ready to go back but none the less I must. 7 school days till we are out for Thanksgiving. HURRAY!!! I did a little online Christmas shopping and Cory dug out all the Christmas stuff from the attic. I just didn't want to wait till Thanksgiving. Plus, I had time on my hands... Here are a few pics of us putting up the trees and the final products.

Look at that cute baby!

Evan workin' hard-he was SO excited
This is the kiddos' tree.

The big one.
The kids tree has all of Evan's hand made ornaments
and a few ornaments that were given to us for Marti last year.
I ordered Marti's First Christmas stocking and ornament. I can't wait till they
get here. I will post pictures.

Evan's first ornament that he made for mom and dad at school.
He was 5 months old.
Marti's new favorite thing....BOOKS!!!
Being silly
Cute little drawing....I found many of these around the house.
So sweet, when you walk into a room and that is what you see.

Have a wonderful week and stay warm.
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment