Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Crazy BUSY Week




I know its been a WEEK! I have been so busy with the first week of school. The days flew by and to be quiet honest bedtime came quiet early!!! But all in all it was a very good week, I have a great group of kiddos. On top of having a busy week.....the weekend is not much better. I once heard someone say, "You are as busy as you want to be." Well... WE are about to start cutting back on being BUSY!!!! When I come home from school and on the weekends all I want to do is hang out with Cory and the kiddos! Time is very precious!!! So if my post get far and few between, know that I am spending precious time with my family! Blogging was so much easier when I was not working. Here are a few pictures from today and a few days ago.......


Miss Abagayle....AKA "Birthday Girl"
Party @ the Jumping Jungle





Kelsey and Evan

Jordan and Evan


Kelsey and Evan

Miss Marti

Evan found a baby frog in the yard!

Evan starts Fall Swim Lessons Tuesday and he is super excited!

Off to watch the Cowboys play....
Crys

"Things which matter MOST must never be at the mercy of things which matter least." -Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment