Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Don't Think I Have Sat Down ALL Day!

What a busy and productive day!!! First thing this morning I started laundry and then got ready for a Grandma Shower. We had a blast!! Then I grabbed lunch for the family, shoved my food down my throat and off to school we went. We took down cubbies, moved them and then painted, Cory put up all sorts of stuff and moved a ton of furniture. We were at school for about 5 hours. The kiddos even took a nap in my classroom. But I feel so much better that things are starting to come together! Maybe I will sleep tonight without making list in my head at 2a.m. Around 5:30 we headed to eat some yummy Chinese food and then hit the grocery store. After I put up all the groceries I started cleaning and finishing up laundry while Cory got the kids ready for bed....bath and all. I just sat down to check messages and rest a minute then its time to fold laundry, shower and maybe get a movie in. Tomorrow I will head up to school after church to hopefully finish my room set up and get all my books for my training/meetings all week. I will not be on my campus all week, I will be running all over town for training! That is why I have to get my room ready..........Meet the Teacher is this week!!! We had a good day just hanging out at school. My husband is the best and so supportive of teachers! He knows how much work/time is spent and why we do what we do! Hope you have a fab Sunday!

Still more work to do......
Crys

Oh-If you are waiting on family pictures......Sorry-I will do my best to get them to the print shop this week!???!

No comments:

Post a Comment