Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello My Friends....

I know its been a few days....life has been a little busy! I have been running all over town to meetings, picking up kiddos, swim lessons and back to school to work on my classroom. It will not get much better till school actually starts. I am truly loving all the meetings and training, it feels good to be back after months off. I had an opportunity to meet with a few of our new teachers (who will join our Literacy Team) today and tell them all about our Literacy Collaborative Team. It was a huge compliment for me to be asked to share my story and classroom with these teachers. I am super excited about the up coming year! I love the start of school....new clothes, new kiddos, new school supplies, and the excitement of the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Love Love Love it!! Moving on.....Evan had his last day of Summer Swim Lessons today, they have a two week break before the Fall Session starts....... only on Tuesday and Thursday. So that won't be bad, plus he loves it. Miss Marti is just talking and really starting to giggle! It is so cute! We were finally able to catch it on video! I have recruited Cory to help move and take down shelves at school this weekend....really he is happy to do it! That is about all that is going on. Hope you have restful and enjoyable weekend. And don't forget to always to a little something for yourself, even if it is just 10 minutes!

Kids are sleeping, Cory is watching the Cowboys.......I think I will have a little ME time!
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment