Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wow! Where did the week go?



Is it me or did this week go by super fast!?! I had so many meetings, all I did this week was run around town. We also had meet the teacher, which is always super fun. Marti was sick on Friday with a stomach bug.......still not completely over it. Evan is still having tummy issues, he will propbably have to go to the doctor sometime this week. We have had to call the doctor/nurse ever couple of days to fill her in on Evan.......its still not better so they will want to see him next week. I have really been missing my kiddos this past week.....all the late nights of getting my classroom ready. But it is over now.......We had a great Saturday morning! We went to breakfast, went to some of our favorite shops and then had lunch. Cory and kiddos went home to nap and I had a FEW things to finish up at school. NO MORE school for me on the weekend!! I am really for the first week of school! We did find a few cool items......

We bought 2 of these cool chairs.


Look at this super cute desk for TWO!!
We put it in the kitchen, Cory is going to make a chalk board to go above it and I am working on some cute seat cushions. It will look great when we are
finished with it! Perfect for our two little ones! Evan was so excited!!
We also found a BIG "E" for Evan's room.

Pizza and Football = Good Saturday Night
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment