Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love the Rides to School



This morning I was putting the kiddos in the car so we could head to school. Evan said, "Mom, I need sugars." Then he said, "Mom, your kisses make me feel better." Awwww.....my heart just melted. He is such a sweet kid! So just about every morning Evan sings in the back seat and talks to Marti. This morning was no different, I just turn the radio down and listen to the sweet music coming from the back of the car. I love how Marti is now starting to join in the mix. Oh- the conversations Evan has with her.....I need to put the video camera in the car because it is too precious. I love our kiddos to the moon.

Today after I dropped the kiddos off at school, I headed to the mall to do a little school shopping. Now I am eating lunch and about to head to school to work on my classroom before swim lessons. Oh- I need to order my new Iphone.....So excited and yes I am getting Cory one too. You know he is dying to get the new one. I have loved my blackberry but I think its time for a change, Cory loves his iphone now, but I know he wants to update. I better get to school.....Love to all!!!

I love my husband and sweet kiddos!
Crys

Cute Picture of Momma's Cookie Monsters!

No comments:

Post a Comment