Friday, June 4, 2010

The Bug

Evan is going on day 5 of this awful stomach bug. He had it a few days last week and I thought by Friday we had kicked it, he felt great over the weekend then it started again. I was concerned that it might be something else so I called the doctor yesterday and talked to the nurse, she said the tummy bug is lasting about 10 days. YIKES!!! That is a long time for a little one to be sick. Evan has done a great job of making it to the bathroom in time, but his poor bottom. The kid has had more warm baths this week and we have had many great chats, played games, read books, and even named the potty (FROGGY). Evan picked the name. I mean if you have to be in the bathroom for a while and your tummy hurts you might as well have a little fun. POOR BABY!! Evan got up a few times last night with his tummy hurting, but seems to be feeling ok this morning. He is snuggled up on the couch and watching Wonder Pets. Cory is still not feeling all that great and on top of that I have had a sinus headache for two days. The only one well is Marti and I hope hope she doesn't catch any of this. We are all sick of being sick, but for today we will just rest and pray this ends soon.

OH- the only thing Evan wants to eat is OREOS. He said,"MOM, I love cookies."

Take Care!
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment