Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not Much Going On....

Life around the Brownlow house has been pretty calm. Thank goodness. Cory has been at work and we have been just chilling at the house. Evan does his usual watching toons and playing in the playroom. We paint, cut, glue, tape, and make creative things. We have really been working on writing his name. He has the "E" down, now on to the other letters. We read, sing, dance and pretty much act silly. Wondering where Marti is during all this fun...she is right there with us. She loves it and she just smiles. Evan is so great with her! Then its lunch time..Evan helps and he enjoys doing dishes. He also likes to help clean. You know you have to teach them young.:) After lunch its nap time, rarely do Marti and Evan nap at the same time but every once in a while they do and I get a nice little break. That is when I get things cleaned up from the morning or check messages.

We are teaching Evan to swim, the boys went swimming last night for a hour. Evan loves the water, just getting him to let go of you is a different story. He will be three Monday....I am still wrapping my brain around it...(3) wow!!! The big birthday party is Sunday at our pool.

Cory has church band practice tonight. I am sure Evan will want to go and us girls will have girl time, I love our little girl chats.

I am still going through some pictures I want to scan and post. All in good time. Right now my days are pretty much filled with changing diapers, feeding, playtime, swimming, cooking, luandry, little giggles and cute story. I love every minute of it!!

You know its about to be July....where does the time go? I started thinking about it last night. School will be starting soon. YIKES!!! Ok...lets not think about it anymore. Sorry for all the random thoughts. Have a blessed day.

Oh I almost forgot in all my randomness...

Nana Margie, Evan LOVES your cookies. He wants to eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. While eating a cookie...Evan said, "I LOVE NANA'S COOKIES!" We might need you to make a few more!!!

Love you all,
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment