Friday, June 11, 2010

Randomness for your Friday

Marti had her 2 month well check visit and shots today. Which are never fun, but you gotta have them. She was a trooper. Evan kept saying aww sissy its ok. What a great big brother!!

Marti McKay
10 Weeks
10 lbs 11 oz
22 inches

Giving sissy sugars before we left for the doctor


Two cute kids-If I do say so!!!

Update: Cory is feeling much better! I am so glad. He is such a huge help around the house and with the kiddos. WE LOVE YOU DADDY!

Have you ever had a song bring back a memory or an event? I was driving the other day, going somewhere with the kiddos, and I heard a song that just got my brain running. If you like country music maybe you have heard the song "The House that Built Me." Plus, we have our high school reunion coming up in a few weeks and it hit me 11 year since I graduated and left home! WOW!!! I love keeping up with everyone on facebook, but it will so fun to SEE them! Cory and I got to talking last night about high school, awww...memories!! We even stayed up extra late 10:30 haha! You know that's where we first laid eyes on each other. The love of my life, we are truly blessed. I think I will have Cory get the old yearbooks down from the attic, its time!! I can't wait to hear what Evan has to say. I will post some fun pictures of the good ole days as they say even though these days are pretty great! Here's to a happy Friday and a joyful weekend!

Enjoy!
Crys


No comments:

Post a Comment