Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just Hanging Out

Today we are staying home and resting. The kiddos and I have been up at school cleaning my room for the last two days. My classroom was a mess, guess that's what happens when you are on maternity leave for the last 10 weeks of school, not that I am complaining. I love being home with the kids. Next year I am moving to 1st grade, so excited! Just waiting for a teacher to get all her stuff out so I can move mine in. Evan is playing in the playroom and Marti is taking her morning nap. Cory will be home soon to get ready to go to the doctor. Let you know when we know! As for me, its time to clean and do laundry and figure out what to cook for lunch. Here are a few cute pictures for your Wednesday.

Sweet Girl!

Smiling for Daddy!


I saved the BEST for last!!!


Is this picture funny or what?!?
I wanted to take pictures of the kiddos and Evan wanted to
watch TV. Poor Marti! LOL
I said, "Evan, watch how you are holding Marti."
Evan replied, "Mom, I got her!"

Smiles for your Wednesday!
Crys

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos. The last one made me laugh so hard. Marti's face...priceless. I'm glad to finally see a few more pictures of her. I had asked Cory when he was ever going to post some on facebook. I used to have a blog similar to this but so hard to keep up with...have a great day.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest picture of your kiddos. I just LOVE Marti's expression!

    ReplyDelete