Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thoughts....

I like to keep a journal of saying, quotes, and other things. I love writing in a journal and hope to share with my kiddos one day. If you didn't know, now you do. The journal contains things that are funny, sad, meaningful, spiritual, and things that really make you think about life. I like to take it out and reread it when my minds starts to wonder, its helps me stay focused and reminds me of what is important and what is NOT. Well, today was one of those days that the world can just get the best of ya...so I pulled out my journal and started reading. Here are a few of my favorites.....

"Out of my mind, be back in five minutes."

"Do Not live powerless lives, but live in HIS power."

"Feed your faith and doubt will starve to death."

"Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders and says...OH NO...She's awake!"

I could sit here and type out every one of them for you.....maybe some other day. Hope your Wednesday is a joyous one! HE makes ALL things work together for my good!

HIS Grace is Enough,
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment