Friday, June 25, 2010

What's going on?

Lets see....where to start?

I plan out our meals and make menus every week or sometimes by months. HEY! Don't make fun of me, I am a busy momma of two and a teacher. Since I have some time on my hands I have been searching the web for a few new recipes and found a great website. Go check it out.

http://www.momswhothink.com/recipes/recipes.html

I enjoy planning out meals, that way I know exactly what to buy at the store and if I am running late Cory is able to start dinner when he gets home.

Ok moving on....
The big birthday party is Sunday afternoon. Evan has been telling everyone about his "Thomas the Train" Birthday!! I am excited to see all the kiddos and hang out with the family. Be looking for pictures!!

Evan starts swim lessons in a week and he is super excited. He will be doing semi-private lessons, which means one teacher and two kids (the same age).

Marti will have her very own photo shoot Tuesday morning. I am so excited! One of the photographers (Sarah) that Cory works with at our church will be coming to the house to do the pictures. She likes doing the pictures of little ones at home just in case they get fussy or need to be fed. I think its great! I can't wait!!! Sarah will also be doing our family pictures next weekend. Super excited!!! In return Cory will be shooting her family..nice trade off!! I think so!!
OH- Marti will be wearing a tutu and the biggest bow....I can't wait to post the pictures! Do you think I am excited.....just a little!!!!

Cory went to the doctor Wednesday for a check up and all was good. The doctor wants to see him in 6 months.

Tonight we are going to eat out, run to Sam's and then hit the pool. Hope you have a great weekend.

Enjoy!
Crys



No comments:

Post a Comment