Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Snuggling with the Kiddos!

This morning we woke up to a lovely rain. Well before the rain Evan was actually up at 5, he wanted some milk. Got him milk and back to bed. Then I heard little feet again at 6, "Mom, I can't sleep." Ok get in bed with us. Marti woke up at 6:30 to eat and Evan was fast asleep. So we just snuggled up in the bed and listened to it rain all morning. We are just hanging out in our sweats and about to eat some yummy pizza and salad. Such a sweet morning! Here are a few pictures from our weekend!


Eating all the icing!!

Marti chilling with her Uncle Mike!


Marti enjoying the duck pond!


Sarah called last night and needed to reschedule Marti's photo shoot for next week. I know I was so excited, but I am kinda glad we didn't have to get up and get ready. Snuggling with the kiddos was much more fun! And the rain is still coming down....looks like more snuggling this afternoon.:)

Lovely Rain!
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment