Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Feeling Better Today

Well I got a few more hours of sleep last night. Marti was a tired girl too! She was fast asleep at 8:30 and I was right behind her. She slept till 5:30 this morning, oh it was so nice!! Evan was up at 12:00 last night, Cory got up with him, he was thirsty. Then he had a nose bleed at 5:30....I was already up with Marti, but good old dad was right there helping out! I got about 7 hours of sleep! I am so thankful, my body was about to give out on me. I am taking Evan to the doctor next week to check up on these nose bleeds. He has had them on and off all summer. Lets see what else has been going on......working on my classroom, swim lessons, shopping for school clothes, and getting ready to redecorate a couple of rooms. I had a chance Tuesday to do one of my favorite things.......Antique Shopping! (I didn't have a ton of time between lunch and workshops, but I got some good looking in.) I am looking for a few "new" pieces of furniture and anything cool. I will leave you with a few pictures. I am sure there is something I need to be doing......or maybe not!?

Ok-I will not leave you a few pictures, it is not letting me load photos....I will try again later.

Smiles!
Crys


No comments:

Post a Comment