Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our Marti Girl....

Our girl is 3 months old today!!! I remembering thinking that she would never get here and time was moving so slow. My pregnancy with Marti was a little rough (nothing like Evan's-it was much easier) and her delivery was too. I can't help but be a little sad that she is our last baby, for my health and body we have decided not to have anymore. We are thankful and blessed to have two beautiful and healthy kids. Here are a few pics of tiny Marti...she is now busting out of 3 months clothes! And I added a few of my maternity photos for those of you who haven't seen them. Enjoy!! We are so glad you are here Marti Girl!!!!In the words of Evan,"Mom, I LOVE my sissy!"

1 day old

Her feet didn't fit all the way in the newborn PJs

1 week old
Cory took all of my photos....
32 weeks preggo and yes the belly did get bigger...much bigger
But the belly is gone now!



The cutest story...Evan found this paper heart on the ground
while we were taking pictures. Evan said,"I found a heart for sissy."
Then he put it on my belly...Cory snapped this shot
This picture is in Marti's room.


Happy Day!
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment