Wednesday, July 21, 2010

So Quiet!

The kiddos have started back to school, just a few hours in the morning. We are trying to get back on our "school" schedule and routine. Monday we took all the kiddos stuff to school and made sure Marti had all her things for her little class. Evan wanted to stay Monday......he loves school!! But it was almost lunch time so I told him he would be back Tuesday. He was walking around giving hugs to all his friends, it was so cute! So Tuesday we got up and headed to school. I was a little nervous about leaving little Marti for the first time, I was that way with Evan too. She went right to the sweet lady and Evan went right into his classroom with no fuss. It could have been that yesterday was movie day and he took "Cars." They have some of the sweetest teachers and the three ladies in the baby room, lets just say you can tell they are moms and grandmas! They just love on those kids and every time I have been in that room not a baby is crying!!! So after I dropped off the kiddos.......WHAT DO I DO NOW????? I didn't want to go home because it would be so quiet there....I know your thinking go home, take a nap, and enjoy your peace and quiet. NO WAY!!! I am so used to hearing running feet, chatting, singing, crying, and giggles from my two cuties that I would go crazy just being at home. I decided to go up to school and work in my classroom. I moved stuff around, organized and cleaned! Then today after I dropped off the kids I went to Wal-Mart and found some really cute fabric for bulletin boards and curtains. And I picked up a few school supplies that I needed and headed to school. I walk into my room and all I could think was I just moved all this stuff. WHAT HAPPEN?? The cleaning crew........UGH!!!!! I thought they had already cleaned my room!!! They were suppose to have cleaned back in June! Don't they know we teachers need to get stuff done, one day is NOT enough and we have training that takes most of our time up. Lets just say I was not a happy camper!! I mean really!!! Ok- I'm over it! Speaking of training I have two next week....should be pretty good and then nothing till August. That's about all, Evan is still swimming and I have a kids leadership team meeting tonight at church. We are introducing a new curriculum to all our volunteers, should be a fun night. Sarah has already put a sneak peak of our family photos on her blog so pictures to come soon. I can't wait!!

Sing out loud!!!
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment