Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday.Monday.Monday.

Evan had his first swimming lesson this morning. It took him a little while to warm up to his teacher, but after that he did great. They do not let you take photos in the pool area until the last day of lessons. I will get a few pics before we leave for lessons tomorrow to post. After lessons it was time for lunch and a nap, both kiddos are down!! So I have been working on our photo books, changing up the blog, and making a list of stuff I need to do at school. Its right around the corner. I have stuff I want to change and it just keeps running through my mind so if I write it down I don't think about it as much. Silly I know, but it works! Tonight we are going to a Rockhounds baseball game. We need to get out of the house! I am thankful for the rain, but glad to have a break. Hope today has been good to ya!

Love you all!
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment