Monday, July 12, 2010

I Like That Song.....

I have told you before that we sing and read a lot around our house! Sometimes I just start singing and before I know it Evan is right behind me, then it turns into us marching and dancing around the house. Evan always tells me if he likes a song or Mom, "Not that one!" Here are a few of our favorites......

Do Your Ears Hang Low
Jesus Loves Me
Humpty Dumpty
Itsy Itsy Spider ( thats what Evan calls it)
Little Turtle
Alphabet Song
He's got the Whole World in His Hands
You are my Sunshine

Evan's most favorite songs..... "Evan's Song" and "Marti's Song".....we sing these A LOT!!!!

I made the songs up using the tune BINGO!
Here we go.....

Evan's Song (Great for learning how to spelling his name and fun too)
There is a boy that momma loves
and EVAN is his name-o
E-V-A-N-YEA! E-V-A-N-YEA! E-V-A-N-YEA!
and EVAN is his name-o!

And after we sing his song, Evan says, "It's Sissy turn." (every time)

Marti's Song
There is a girl that momma loves
and Marti is her name-o
M-A-R-T-I! M-A-R-T-I! M-A-R-T-I!
and MARTI is her name-o!

We have lots of fun!!!!!

*************************************************************************************

A Water Hose, a Bucket, and Toys....
Makes for a great Sunday afternoon!


Friday Night......Cory was about to give Marti a bath and he was blowing on her feet, she just started laughing. She has the cutest giggle. It was too funny.

Sing, Dance, and be Silly! (its good for ya!)
Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment